Drumming up business

lee innocent ljinno at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 13 07:10:45 MDT 2008

Hi,
I am in the process of trying to revive my business, kids need shoes, wife
needs new outfit etc.  I have been sending out reminders but its not very
effective......Well what I mean is, customers, when they eventually get in
touch say "I got your note" but this is very often over a year after I sent
it to them!.
So, can any of you give me guidance on effective wording for a reminder.

Also, if anyone has a database that throws up names and addresses of
customers due for tuning and is willing to share it, many of us would love
to here from you.

Thanks in anticipation
Lee