Customer Database

Joey Recker joey at onkeypiano.com
Sun Apr 13 09:19:56 MDT 2008

Yes.  I use it and love it.  The only drawback is that is does not interface
with my PPC.  So I print the customer "charts" the night before my
appointments.  Then use them to take notes on throughout the day.  Each
evening I input my data into PowerTech.

A big "plus" to it is the inventory manager.  I put in a parts/supply order
once per month and use PowerTech to keep about a years worth of supplies on
hand at all times.