shop work

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Mon Apr 14 13:55:48 MDT 2008

When I had a full load, I would schedule shop work two days a week one week, then three days the next week. Those shop days are precious, and only I can decide if I want to take an outside appointment. If?I could see that no shop work was necessary,?I would schedule appointments, but it rarely happened.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of