Estonia 6'3" grand

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 22:45:39 MDT 2008

I have a customer with an Estonia of this size that I
tune regularly. Nothing unusual other than it is the
worst sounding fairly new piano I have ever
encountered.

Terrible noise in the capo section.  Awful sustain.
wonder if the string couplers would help reduce the
noise without sucking sound.  I currently have woven
action cloth near the capo to cut down the noise but
it makes a dent in the power of the piano.

The only sliding I would like to see is this one off a
cliff.

Bob Hull