Spring Time

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 16 09:40:10 MDT 2008

Hi, Jon:
	I have the spring tool and it works great.  Takes a little time to get the
hang of it.  Have fun!  Where did you get the spring wire from?
	Paul

Paul McCloud
Service Technician for PianoSD.com
www.pianoservsd.com
Created with free BlueVoda software:
http://www.vodahost.com/partner/idevaffiliate.php?id=9223_1_3_9

Possibly
> the one listed in the Schaff catalogue or someone's fabrication. Ideas?
Pix??