Palm Nailers (again)

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich at pianobuilders.com
Wed Apr 16 12:14:12 MDT 2008

Danair (mine is old enough that it still bears the name "Aerosmith") has long
had a special piano tuning pin tip in their catalog. The Aerosmith/Danair palm
nailer has long been a staple tool of the piano factory. They are also quite
willing to make specialty tips or modify any of their standard tips for special
purposes. They are one of the most user friendly tool makers I've encountered.

ddf

  _____