On TV! (Partly OT but they they mention my piano tuning biz!)

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 21:27:27 MDT 2008

Haha, most ppl say stuff like, "impressive" and "that's awesome", and I love the fact that I do something that is so "UNIque"! I'll tell you though, for exercise, there's nothing like it! Unlike a mountain bike, you can't take the easy way down the hills and coast; you don't have gears to help you climb! It's a total core exercise and I call it an "extreme calorie burner and ultimate fitness machine!" Care to take her for a spin? I can't really knock it since I started about 2 years ago I've lost 25 lbs and 5 inches off my waist! It may look "weird", but so did people "jogging" when it first started way back when.

Terry Peterson