Palm Nailers (again)

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Apr 17 05:04:46 MDT 2008

Zactly Marcel. It's just like Goldilocks: Too much air pressure and the nailer is too aggressive; too little and it doesn't function well; just the right air pressure and you have very good control  - you can readily do single controlled blows. Check out picture below - not one pin ever hit with a manual hammer.

Terry Farrell