Palm Nailers (again)

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Apr 18 04:37:23 MDT 2008

It's been a while since I've pounded pins, but I think somewhere in the 90
to 100 psi range. My compressor will pump up to 125 psi - and that makes my
Danair nailer much too aggressive. As you lower the pressure, the nailer
slows down a bit, until you get to a pressure where it barely works - I keep
the pressure just a bit above that point and seem to be able to control it
quite well.

Terry Farrell