Text wrapping when reading through archives

jeffrey atkisson jeffkiss at sonic.net
Sat Apr 19 08:40:04 MDT 2008

Does anyone know what to do about reading archive posts that don't
"wrap" (I think thats what you call it ...)
You know the line just keeps sailing off the page without returning to
the left margin so that you have to
scroll over to continue reading ...   blah blah.
I find that about half of the posts do this.
I've tried two browsers - Safari and Firefox to no avail.
I imagine using mail reader to view  archives would solve this - but I
can't figure out how to do that.
What obvious tweak am I missing here?

Thanks

Jeff Atkisson