Reminder Cards

lee innocent ljinno at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 19 17:23:03 MDT 2008

I am going to get some reminder cards printed with a short sharp message on
the back. .........................."Dear customer, give us your cash" just
doesnt sound right, so before I go to the printers, I want to make sure that
the message covers everything without being to imposing. Can anybody
add/edit the following in a way that will make the customer pick up the
phone?
Thanks
Lee

Dear Mr xxx,
Your piano is now due for tuning.

It is important to have your piano tuned regularly to prevent unnecessary
wear and keep it up to pitch.
To book an appointment, telephone xxx xxx.