Desperate Deductions

PJR pryan2 at the-beach.net
Sun Apr 20 06:39:25 MDT 2008

I just got finished with writing out the biggest check I have ever
written, and it was to the IRS.  I gotta get me some deductions for next
year!   I figure I better get my butt out to the convention this
summer.  I know most of us are not tax attorneys, but could someone make
me feel good and tell me about all the good deductions I can take by
going out there?   How about if I buy me one of those carbonated tuning
hammers?  Can I deduct that?  Disneyland?  I need deductions.........
Phil Ryan
Miami Beach