Desperate Deductions

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Sun Apr 20 12:03:33 MDT 2008

Dude---if you're a sole proprietor, making less than $150,000 a year,
and you own a house, and operate normally, you shouldn't really be
paying much tax at all except self-employment tax (Social Security)
which is around 14% of your net taxable income. You need a better,
more aggressive, yet totally honest tax person. Do you have SEP and
Roth IRAs? Do you charitably give? You need help. Yes. Come to
Convention and immerse yourself in business classes; buy Randy Potter
a good dinner and pick his brain; get on the stick. Use that money in
a better way.
Best,
DA