Reminder Cards

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Sun Apr 20 17:15:28 MDT 2008

TUNE UP NOW OR LIVE IN A WORLD OF DISHARMONY.
THEY'RE YOUR EARS
LIVE WELL, BE HAPPY, TUNE YOUR PIANO.
YOUR DESERVE A BREAK TODAY, TUNE YOUR PIANO.
I'M WAITING FOR YOUR CALL
I LOVE TUNING PIANOS, MAKE MY DAY
MY RECORDS INDICATE YOUR PIANO IS NOW DUE FOR SERVICE
REGULAR TUNINGS MAINTAIN YOUR PIANO'S TONE, VALUE, AND CONDITION.
IT"S TIME TO TUNE UP! (my favorite)
    Fenton