Rebuilding an upright

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Mon Apr 21 10:50:49 MDT 2008

I would heartily recommend the pin block plugs from Webb Phillips instead of
replacing the entire pin block. They are easy to install and probably
cheaper when you count reduced labor costs. Check out
http://www.alliedpiano.com/pinblock.htm. They sell a gap filling glue to use
with them but I just used Tite Bond with excellent results.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802