Yamaha DUIA

David Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 21 21:09:44 MDT 2008

Hi Barbara, I wouldnt sweat it. My hazy memory is that in the old ones
the control unit was part of the top lid and simply lifted up and out of
the way. The other option I have seen was a separate unit that plugged
in and sat either on top of the piano with bookshelf speakers and a ton
of disks and knick-knacks (Oh, do you need to get in there?) or off to
the side, either way very easy to work on.

--Dave
   New Orleans