Anyone ever tuned for Dennis Jernigan?

a440 at brucemusical.com a440 at brucemusical.com
Mon Apr 21 22:39:11 MDT 2008

I tuned for him several times at Metrochurch in Edmond, Oklahoma and at a
church in south OKC that he was at before moving to eastern OK.  He played
on a Kawai KG 8 and I never had any complaints or out of the ordinary
requests.  Previous post is accurate about him.  An humble Christian man
with a powerful testimony and an incredible gift of songwriting and
worship leading.

Gary Bruce, RPT