Anyone ever tuned for Dennis Jernigan?

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 09:31:54 MDT 2008

Hi Daniel - this is Dale's wife, trix -- thought I'd add my two cents worth - I am very familiar with Dennis' music - you can go on his website and possibly listen to an excerpt of his recordings - he plays very forcefully much of the time, and?so a good solid tuning would be most essential....but my guess is that?he isn't too particular and would perform on a spinet if he?was asked?to - just my opinion....I've heard him perform and he is a very gracious person and loves what he does....being a singer song writer?he often does just voice and piano stuff.... don't sweat it and go to the concert!? trix