Steinway Concert Grand -- player piano

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Tue Apr 22 19:10:53 MDT 2008

> David - I had not heard of this unit previously.
It's brand new.
> What can you say comparing a PianoDisc unit to the LX unit?
Like a Ford Focus and a BMW 325i.
> Who is installing these units? Cost?
There are certain dealers who have jumped in---those who are friends
with Wayne, I imagine; he's working with Steingraeber as the only
authorized factory installer, and I am highly in favor of
Steingraeber dealers, by and large, being the "keystone" sellers and
installers.
I'll get back to you on cost, and it'll be retail in this public
forum. It won't be cheap; it won't be nuts.
Trust me: this is going to be good for the high end. The fidelity and
dynamic expression is stunning.
Go to the site, chump!		http://www.live-performance.com/

> Terry Farrell
xoDA
P.S. Call Chris Finger of Chris Finger Pianos in Colorado. He's a
great guy and an early champion and installer of the LX system.