School Contract

mosley's mosley at classicnet.net
Tue Apr 22 21:43:15 MDT 2008

I do a large school district, they allow me so many tunings per year throughout the entire district.  I concentrate mainly on the pianos that get used.  I am paid through the district, a teacher calls or I just call the school and schedule tunings at my leisure.  I don't deal with each building, don't sign anything, don't talk to the principals, nothing, just bill the district.  They look at it like district property that they bought and will take care of, it doesn't come out of a teachers or buildings budget.  It is the only way to go, I wouldn't do it if I had to talk to everyone in a building before I got to tune the piano.
Phil