CHICKERING GRAND

Richard Gullion pianoguy52 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 25 17:39:50 MDT 2008

Not a problem....Richard the "Piano Guy"www.thepianoguy.webs.com

From: davidlovepianos at comcast.netTo: pianotech at ptg.orgSubject: RE: CHICKERING GRANDDate: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:32:05 -0700

Sorry, that message was meant for someone else.

David Lovedavidlovepianos at comcast.netwww.davidlovepianos.com

-----Original Message-----From: David Love [mailto:davidlovepianos at comcast.net] Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 4:28 PMTo: 'Pianotech List'Subject: RE: CHICKERING GRAND
There is some value but I can't say how much without seeing it.  If you are buying a piano for someone I would make sure that they are involved in the purchase and selection--surprises are dangerous in musical instruments.  Buy something local where it can be inspected by both of you plus a qualified tech.  Go to www.ptg.org and find a tech in your area that can advise you.  There should be several.  Also, contact Del Fandrich at 360 736 7563 (he's in Centralia) and see if he has anything for sale.

David Lovedavidlovepianos at comcast.netwww.davidlovepianos.com

-----Original Message-----From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf Of Richard GullionSent: Friday, April 25, 2008 3:24 PMTo: Pianotech ListSubject: CHICKERING GRANDIs there any value left in a 5"3" Chickering Grand. Probably needs full treatment. Beyond my expertise.Richard the 'Piano Guy'www.thepianoguy.webs.com

Sign in now! Windows Live Messenger is giving you a chance to win $1000 a day until May 12th Check out SignInAndWIN.ca today!