Drying large timbers

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Apr 27 15:09:05 MDT 2008

? Hey all woodchucks
? We?hav a project in progress at church which requires air drying Ponderosa pine.? I have section that are 8 inches square.? They were cut green in January & are now stacked and stickered in a barn drying. Our Humidity levels have been in the mid to upper 30% region. We will make replica crosses out of them & install them outside. SO how long will this take?
?My guess is by August they should be plenty dry
? What say yee oh wise ones
? Dale