fly line backing

mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 27 17:14:55 MDT 2008

To the list. Hey guys. In one of the journals a while back there was a tip about hammer spring cord. They recommended using a product called fly line backing. The next time I needed spring cord I went to Wall-Mart and bought a roll of it and have been using it ever since. Recently I had a loop job and couldn't find my supply of fly line backing and tried some of the spider wire and didn't like it near as much as the fly line backing. It is available in the sporting goods stores or on line.

Gerald McCleskey RPT