Jensen Tool Case

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 28 07:44:53 MDT 2008

Shameless plug:

If you're ready to make a change or want some nifty tips, be sure to catch the mini-technical , Everyday Packing, that I'm presenting in Anaheim. It will be a PowerPoint show of all sorts of tool packing suggestions/options that folks from around the country have shared with me.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
who had an fabulous time at NEECSO.  Sorry if you missed it; it was a great line-up!