PDA-Based ETDs

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 10:56:18 MDT 2008

Terry, I'm using my hp PDA with PRCT and get at least 5 tunings with some juice to spare. Things to do: 1, Turn screen light low. 2, Be sure there are no programs running in the background. (Every time you use a program and hit the X to shut it down, it usually runs in the background). 3, I also keep a car charger handy, but I usually don't use it.  It's good to have just in case. 4, Check the battery life after each tuning, if you have a heavy tuning day and you think you wont make it through, charge it while you're driving to your next call. The only time I killed my battery was when I had to tune 5 pianos + pitch raise on all of them for an event.

Al Guecia