Baldwin Grand Identification

Jude Reveley/Absolute Piano juderev at verizon.net
Wed Apr 30 09:29:31 MDT 2008

Hello Listers,

Great to see a few of you at NEECSO and I'm sure sorry to have to miss Anaheim. Life happens...

Anyway, I just looked at a 5'-8" Baldwin Grand 60790 1928 and there was an E before the serial number. It smells like an R, tastes like an R etc. My copy of Ancott shows the E was used on some of the fancier cases (ie Louis XV) of this model, but this is a standard case albeit with some nice ribbon cut mahagony.

Any feedback appreciated.

Be well,

Jude Reveley, RPT
Absolute Piano Restoration, LLC