clever key cleaning customer

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Wed Apr 30 13:10:06 MDT 2008

I've looked for this style at Walgreen's, Target, and at Cub Foods (local
area(?) chain) to no avail. I do notice that the first ingredient on the
list is acetone. Also that the label is in English and German... seems
unusual in the US.

Since you first posted this, I've been wondering if it would be effective
(and non-harmful) on ivory. Anyone tried it (like on a salvaged, spare ivory
keytop?)

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN