Buzzing at the bridge pin?

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 30 20:59:01 MDT 2008

Loose bridge pins can be solved with careful application of
water-thin CA blue via a veterinary's syringe.  But, if it is a cheap
agraffe with a visible cut mark on the speaking side, taking the
string with a string hook and swinging it back and forth might
eliminate the buzz.  Had the same thing happen on a chinese piano and
is sure sounded like it was coming from the back of the piano.

Andrew Anderson