Water Damaged Piano Results

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 22:30:06 MDT 2008

Matthew.

I want to second Tom's remark, and add a few things to what Terry said. I realize you want and maybe need the work, but be very careful with this project. Trust me, I've been there, done that. The customer, in this case the school, wants save?money by having you do only what is necessary to get the piano playing again. But they will soon?find out?that they are not satisfied with the work you did, not because you did a bad job,?but because the piano will continue to have problems, as Terry indicated. They will either say bad things about you, or demand that you do more than what you contracted for.

I would tell the school you will not do the work unless they agree to have the piano completely restored to your satisfaction. Perhaps you will not get to do the work,?but it would be better in the long run.?Let someone else do it, and get the bad reputation or return calls.?

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of