[pianotech] brace for lyre

Aart in America Piano Services aartinamerica at optonline.net
Mon Dec 1 10:12:54 PST 2008

Thanks, Jon.

It is most possible that would occur with local stage hands, however
that is what the tour manager is requesting,
So I would hope they would advise the local crew to remove block before
moving the piano.
They are also looking for stronger legs and casters, possible steel and
road case wheels. As they have already broken off the front leg
striking the piano for opening act.
I suggested a spider dolly, however the Artist didn't like the hight.

Best,

Aart