[pianotech] A question about a repair parts kit

Bobb Craig bpts at cheqnet.net
Wed Dec 3 07:42:20 PST 2008

To all who answered, a big thank you. As I live in the cold and snowy
northwoods of Wisconsin, I would rather not need to go back for a minor
fix, just due to the travel time and conditions. So I think that if I
carry a reasonable amount of spare "material" it would be better for all
involved. Also, tromping in and out of a customers house, when it is
-degrees and then dragging ice, snow and salt back inside doesn't make
for a very happy client as well. I don't plan on doing "major" repairs
on-the-spot, but feel that adding missing or worn felt, wippens, or that
kind of repair would be beneficial to both the customer and
myself.Again, thanks for your responses.