[pianotech] Tuning

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 4 05:48:46 PST 2008

Avery may be missing a golden opportunity- it /might/ have been the
Naugahyde spinet piano which several years ago was advertised on ebay
for something like $40K..................  Someone from the pianotech
list actually wrote the guy to ask if he was joking and he was
not............ You never know, Avery, this might have been IT..............
les bartlett