[pianotech] [CAUT] OT - Question for Eudora Users

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Thu Dec 4 10:33:55 PST 2008

Ron -
Thanks.  That's what I was talking about.  In any case, Andy fixed my
problem in Eudora.  It's likely that whatever email client you're
using has a comparable fix.  This Andy fellow actually seems to know
something.  Quite impressive.

As a peripheral curiosity, I was being conscientious (I imagined) in
not double posting my question, but your response arrived on both
CAUT and Pianotech.  Is that a function of something I did, or is
related to the way you handle your lists?

David Skolnik