[pianotech] those pesky tuning pin bushings

Gene Nelson nelsong at intune88.com
Thu Dec 4 14:19:22 PST 2008

Thanks Ron and Dean,
There are future plans for an "in the piano" drilling set up and both of you
have great designs that you have shared. Many thanks.
For now I suppose that I will get the wider outer diameter bushings and
drive them in.
Also I will experiment with water+surfactant and possibly drilling by hand
after insertion.
Regards,
Gene