[pianotech] those pesky tuning pin bushings

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Dec 5 05:20:51 PST 2008

If you have someone hold a vacuum next to the bit going into the hole as was
shown in my previous picture you won’t have any problems with the bit
staying cool. It’s a lot less messier as well.

If you were really organized about it you could devise a method of clamping
the vacuum onto the drill press so no helper is needed.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802