[pianotech] Seeking Off Topic Advise

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sat Dec 6 17:44:59 PST 2008

Rob,
You didn't mention whether you have discussed this problem with the Embarq.
It would seem to me (OK, I'm speculating) that if a sufficient number of
Embarq's customers complained loudly and long enough that Embarq would be in
a better position than any single phone customer to pursue means to stop it.

Next door in Wisconsin (first phone book I grabbed) Frontier offers *57
service to report "Annoyance" and/or "Harassing" calls. The definition of
such are state-dependent, so again, I think your local provider would be a
good place to start.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN