[pianotech] (no subject)

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 6 18:59:24 PST 2008

These are good people and I don't think fraud is their angle.   They gave some examples of appraised value and what they could do tax wise...my post was about the tax angle.  I didn't think someone selling personal property could take a loss in value as a tax write-off.   I still don't think so...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044