[pianotech] Piano Technicians and Populations

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Wed Dec 10 14:18:06 PST 2008

What constitutes a "comfortable" living??  If I had 2000 pianos that I only tuned once a year, that would be over 200,000 per year!!!  And that's just tuning.  And I understand about overhead and all that, but what am I missing here?

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578  http://www.toddpianoworks.com