[pianotech] Winter

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Dec 12 14:23:26 PST 2008

Neosporin (or however you spell it) also helps with cuts or other breaks
in the skin.  Keeps infections out, too.

"Berley Antoine Firmin II" <firmin1 at bellsouth.net>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
12/12/2008 03:34 PM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

<pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] Winter

Ron,
You are doing double duty with the tape, whether you know it or not. The
adhesive on the tape makes the body send white blood cells to the area and

speeds healing. I have done this for warts and body tags, but I use Duct
Tape. Really! I cut a small circle and place it over the bump, and in a
short time the thing will noticeably get smaller and smaller until it
disappears. When they get dirty I just change them. So, I can see tape
could
help, mechanically and physically.
Berley