[pianotech] Winter

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri Dec 12 19:31:30 PST 2008

> Gee whiz, Ron. I'm assuming you don't like the feel of cracked
> fingertips either ... or the feel of raw meat for two hours. To each his
> own, though. <G>

The problem is that sliming my hands with anything I've tried,
including all the posted suggestions and many more, doesn't
keep my fingertips from splitting. In a perfect world, a minor
application of Jobu would keep the evil spirits away, but I
don't seem to live in a world anything like that. So I patch,
with tape as necessary, which does work. If you don't have to,
I'm happy for you.

Ron N