[pianotech] Winter

johndelmore at suddenlink.net johndelmore at suddenlink.net
Fri Dec 12 21:47:19 PST 2008

Ron, you might try olive oil.  Each night, massage the tiniest amount into the problem areas.  It's quickly absorbed into the skin and won't leave you greasy, if you get the amount right and "work it in".  If you over-apply, just work in it a bit, then wash with soap and water...enough should make it in over a few nights to be beneficial.  As you say, we work with our hands--we should take care of them.  Surely you can stand ten minutes of sliminess!!

John