[pianotech] Piano Technicians and Populations

Piano Boutique pianoboutique at comcast.net
Wed Dec 10 16:55:12 PST 2008

Floyd,

I too asked this question in 1994 when I set out in America to find my riches.   I did a comparison of the population of an area and the amount of tuners in the phone book.   All went according to plan until I god to Tucson and the south west where it all went wrong.   There were lots of people and few piano tuners, but the culture was different.   The Mexican population did not use pianos in there culture, like Anglo's.   I did learn that there are a lot of variables and it is going to take some real head scratching to figure that one out.

William

PIANO BOUTIQUE
William Benjamin
The tuner alone,