[pianotech] Kawai US-8X - anyone have experience?

Jeannie Dalton saltdog at clearwire.net
Tue Dec 16 15:19:59 PST 2008

Hello group,
Has anyone had experience with the Kawai US-8X? A customer is about to buy
one (year: 1991) from JapanPianosUSA.com.  Anthony Pesario is the owner.
What pianos besides the Yamaha are at risk of being gray market these days?
I understand that at least one  Kohler and Campbell model  showed up as gray
market. I tried to do research on it and had trouble finding anything
definitive. Any thoughts and guidance on how to research these pianos would
be appreciated.
Jeannie Dalton, RPT