[pianotech] Knabe Action Brackets?

Jerry Cohen emailforjc at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 18:21:20 PST 2008

If it was 10-12 years ago, it might be made by Young Chang and sold through Piano Disc. This sounds like the classic growing action bracket problem from that time period. You should contact Piano Disc to confirm. They stock the brackets and it might within the warranty period.

Jerry Cohen, RPT
NJ Chapter