[pianotech] Verituner Help...

Duaine & Laura Hechler dahechler at charter.net
Tue Dec 16 19:00:50 PST 2008

Alan,

I've done the one pass with the piano as much as 90-120 cents flat.

Personally, I have not tuned for critical performances, however, my
mentor has. He has been in the business 30+ years, learned aural tuning
and now tunes with Cybertuner exclusively, except when the customer
requests aural tuning.

P.S. That is why aural tuning should be taken out of the RPT tests -
meaning the machine can make a better tuning than aurally.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at charter.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years