[pianotech] Aural vs. ETD (was Verituner.....)

Duaine & Laura Hechler dahechler at charter.net
Tue Dec 16 20:11:08 PST 2008

Early in my tuning, I tried to learn aural tuning. I even took a class
at convention. But, alas, I absolutely can't understand the checks and
which one is faster/slower 3rds/4ths and all of that. If my ETD breaks,
then I can't tune until its fixed.

Plus, in my case I have fallback work - player piano rebuilds and reed
organ rebuilds - currently booked to 2011.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at charter.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years