[pianotech] interesting alternative tuning experience

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Wed Dec 17 08:42:18 PST 2008

> Ron,
>
> That is by far the most plausible explanation I have heard so far.
> Thanks--as always--for your input.
>
> Alan

That old thing? It's the same explanation I've offered the
last 42 times this has come up on the list through the years,
and it's still the only thing that even remotely makes any
sense - so far.

It'll be back though, and we'll get to hear all the
speculations again, pondering the eternal mystery.

Ron N