[pianotech] Customer Base software

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Wed Dec 17 13:29:07 PST 2008

I used Time and Chaos<http://www.chaossoftware.com/> software for many years when I was an independent tech.  Several others on this list do as well.  It's inexpensive, and exceedingly flexible and adaptable to your business.  It has lots of user customizable fields, and categories that you can set to anything that meets your needs.  It's also downloadable and you can try it for a couple of weeks for free before you pay for it.  Dump it if you don't like it.

dave

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu<mailto:dporritt at smu.edu>