[pianotech] RPT Credibility and "Status"

Will Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Thu Dec 18 03:35:45 PST 2008

Dear Duaine:

Since you so strongly advocate the position that a piano technician who tunes electronically exclusively should not be excluded from RPT status, and since achieving RPT status is a form of certification whereby the testee must meet certain criteria that are (as much as possible) objectively set; I would like to respectfully ask you what you feel the criteria should be in order for a testee to pass the test and achieve this certification as someone who tunes electronically.

Will Truitt