[pianotech] I'm Back!

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 10:32:11 PST 2008

Well, I was beginning to wonder what had happened to you, Terry. :-)  Good
to see your name on the list again.
I'm mostly finished with work until the new year.  Unless anyone calls.  The
first two weeks of December were hopping, though.

It has been cold for north Mississippi.  Lows in the upper 20's/low 30's,
and that very "wet" cold that quickly gets through clothes.  Much colder
than I can remember for this time of year.  We didn't even have much of an
autumn.  It went from warm to cold fairly quickly.  I've had to go biking a
few times when it was below 50º -- shivers!

--
JF